SELLING YOUR HOME

WE SAVE YOU THOUSANDS

A typical real estate transaction pays 3% to a listing agent and 2.5% to a buyer's agent.  Totaling on average 5.5 % in commissions paid by the seller.

At I Share Realty we only charge 1.5% as the listing agent. Reducing your costs to sell to only 4%.

Discounted commissions without  a discount in services. 

Since we are a small boutique firm we can pass those savings on to you. 

LISTING SERVICES

  • Provide staging tips 

  • Suggest list price based on recent transactions

  • Professional photography 

  • Create a floorplan for your listing

  • List in MLS 

  • Provide signage and online marketing

  • Convenient showing service appointments

  • Facilitate offer negotiations

  • Assist with all necessary paperwork, inspection and closing procedures

  • Closing Day Support

READY TO MOVE?

STEP ONE: 

We can provide you insight into recent transactions and

discuss a suggested list price for your home based on today's market!

CLICK OR CALL FOR A FREE HOME VALUATION TODAY